ARCE Annual Meeting Call for Papers: September 15, 2023 – December 15, 2023
ARCE In-Person Annual Meeting
April 19th-April 21st, 2024 in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania at the Omni William Penn hotel (530 William Penn Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15219), from approximately 08:30 AM US ET to 5:00 PM US ET Friday and Saturday, and 08:30 AM US ET to 1:15 US ET on Sunday.
ARCE Virtual Annual Meeting
- May 17-19, 2024, approximately 9:00 AM US ET to 6:00 PM US ET.
- If your paper is accepted either for the in-person or the virtual programs, it may be scheduled at any time during these dates. Changes to the schedule are possible depending on the final number of accepted submissions.
APPLY TO PRESENT AT ARCE’S 2024 ANNUAL MEETING!
- ARCE’s Annual Meeting brings together hundreds of scholars who present on Egyptian history and heritage, recent fieldwork, technological advances, and much more.
- Submissions for the ARCE Annual Meeting must be received through ARCE’s All Academic site by December 15th, 2023. Find the Call for Papers guidelines HERE.
- Paper presenters must choose between presenting in person or virtually at the time of submission. Due to the dual nature of the conference, schedule changes cannot be accommodated. In emergency situations, presenters may submit a written request to change their selection by emailing AMHelp@arce.org
- Poster, Panels, Best Student Paper and Poster Competition proposals are only accepted for the in-person component.
- Best Student Paper & Poster Competition guidelines, click HERE
- For Panel Session Guidelines, click HERE
- Please review our updated submission guidelines and complete your entry HERE.
- Changes to the schedule are possible depending on the final number of accepted submissions.
- Submissions can only be accepted from ARCE members in good standing. Please join or renew your membership online or contact us by email.
We look forward to receiving your abstract!