2024 Student Access Council
Advancing the Future of Egyptology
ARCE is committed to fostering the growth and development of future scholars in our field. Although there are expanded opportunities, barriers remain for students to access resources critical to their career development. Over the past four years, many students have been hard-hit by the economic downturn and support from our community is more important than ever.
To improve access and opportunities for students, ARCE has committed to providing free access to our Virtual Meetings and offering a reduced-cost registration fee, of $85 for students, for the in-person 2024 Annual Meeting. All ARCE Members are eligible to sponsor a student ($85) when registering for the 2024 Annual Meeting. Now in its fourth year, the ARCE Student Access Council is dedicated to opening access and fostering talent through student participation in the Annual Meeting.
Student Access Council Member Benefits:
- Invitation to a networking breakfast with students
- Name recognition on social media platforms, ARCE website, and program collateral
- Invitation to the Student Access Council Town Hall meeting with Dr. Louise Bertini
- One complimentary registration to the ARCE Annual Meeting
- Two invitations to the President’s Reception at the Annual Meeting
- Council membership is established by making a tax-deductible minimum pledge of $500 to be fulfilled by April 30, 2024.
For more information, contact Christina DiMeglio Lopez, Director of Advancement email@example.com