2023 Student Access Council
Fostering the Success of Student Scholars
ARCE is committed to fostering the growth and development of the future scholars of our field. Despite increasing opportunities, barriers remain for students to access resources that will help them in their careers, especially during this time when many of our students have been hard-hit by the economic downturn. To improve access and opportunities for students, ARCE has committed to providing free access to our Virtual Meeting for students in need and offering a reduced $85 registration fee for students to our In-Person and Virtual Annual Meeting. All ARCE Members are eligible to sponsor a student’s registration fee for $85 when registering for the Annual Meeting.
We need your partnership to make this possible.
About the Student Access Council:
The ARCE Student Access Council is a group of dedicated individuals committed to supporting student access and fostering talent through student participation in the ARCE 2023 Annual Meeting. The Student Access Council offers a unique opportunity to directly impact student success.
Student Access Council Member Benefits:
- Invitation to special networking breakfast with students
- Name recognition on social media platforms, ARCE website, and program collateral
- Invitation to the Student Access Council Town Hall meeting with Dr. Louise Bertini in March 2023
- Two invitations to the President’s Reception at the Annual Meeting
- One complimentary registration to the ARCE Annual Meeting
- Two complimentary registrations for the Keynote Address at the Minneapolis Institute of Art during the 2023 Annual Meeting’
- Option to serve as a reviewer for the 2024 Student Travel Grant applications.
Membership is established by making a tax-deductible minimum pledge of $500 to be fulfilled by April 30, 2023. Click HERE to see detailed information.
For more information, please contact Catherine Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-721-3468 or join using the form below.